In the past few months, I’ve rediscovered my love of reading as a form of learning and stretching of my mind and spirit, but also for entertainment purposes. In the near future, I will start posting some reactions to the book I just finished, “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell. I certainly recommend it for people who are interested in social constructs and gaining a better understanding of why certain cultural and social waves go a a particular way, this book is a must read.
Other books currently in queue to be read, in no particular order:
- In Pursuit of Silence by George Prochnik
- The Hunger Games (Book 1) by Suzanne Collins
- The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook by Ben Mezrich
- Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman (re-reading for the 3rd or 4th time)
- Fatherless Generation by John Sowers
What is on your reading list? And maybe more importantly, why?